Thursday, July 15, 2010

I possess multi-linguistics language and international

Multi-linguistics in Key Asian Pacific Language - English, Chinese Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, Malaysian and Indonesian Language.International working experience and Asia Pacific related works exposure on accounting, jerseys monsterbusiness, tax and law exposure. Proven ability in fast adapt into new environment and positive change.nike trainer
Career Objective:
To achieve career growth in internal audit with a dynamic company which provide continuous learning and growth opportunity. I possess multi-linguistics language and international experience in Asia Pacific Region provide solid foundation for MNC with regional exposure.I am an intelligent person who is able to learn new procedures quickly and intake new information rapidly.cheap authentic nfl jerseys
I like taking the challenge of working methodically and rationally to find out the best solution to any problems.nike shox
I am a very energetic, cheap nfl jerseysdisciplined young woman who works hard at making sure our shared working environment is pleasant, positive and enjoyable place to be.
i am an easy-going and like making friends as well.
meaningless
I am not a smart man,but I know what is love.
tomorrow is another day