Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chengdu Superxon technology

I have nearly four years' engineering technician working experience. I’m familiar with manufacture process, good at product line maintenance and be able to solve Lacoste POLO Shirts line issues well. I can improve manufacture process form the issues, supply technical guide to manufacturing workers. I have good communication skill and management ability, good at Lacoste Polo Shirts and written English and respond well in high pressure atmosphere.
Chengdu Superxon technology Ltd. is a private enterprise producing optical transceiver. My position is process engineering technician. My main job is solve the manufacture line issue, do produce line maintenance. Establish tuning and test work station, do equipment period maintanence and calibration. Supply technical guild to MFG operator and repairer. Help Ralph Lauren Polo shirts engineer collect test data, do reject units analysis, report manufacture situation to manage team. I also need to run after the new products pilot manufacture, collect data for PMR (pilot manufacture report) report and send the report to manage-team.